Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Poem # 3

Saying I love you is never enough
Never enough to express the excess
of emotion I feel for you

The infinite bliss that hits
when I breathe thoughts of you

How the oxygen I breathe when I'm near you
enlivens my body,
awakens my heart
and caresses my soul.

How bold you are to love me!
when I barely love myself.

How courageous you are to hold me!
in such a way like no one else.

How right you are to know me!
mastering the manual of my being.

And how you feel me with a feeling
that blesses all my senses.

And! even how you fill me with with fortune,
a true treasure of my heart.

I love you
But saying I love you is never enough
it doesn't express the excess of emotion I feel for you
it only scratches the surface.

To say 'I appreciate you' is an understatement
To say 'I can't live my life without you' might do best.

I pray for the capacity to express my love for you
in thought, words and deeds
through pure energy, truth and seeds

speaking tongues...
in languages beyond even that capacity

Because...
saying I love you will never be enough
But I say I Love You anyway because it's true
I love you Shantel
I really do.
By: Baja Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment