Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

No Music? youMusic

Me and my friend Angela Batie and her daughter Melayna A. Powell in a freestyle (improv) session fishing for choreography within ourselves.

The music we danced to didn't happen to end up in the video I challenge you to pick your favorite song on your iPod, MP3, CD, Cassette tape, Pandora station, 22tracks jazz station from Paris, etc. See if interconnectedness finds its way between music and movement. Which in this case are completely disconected to the naked eye, the logical mind....right? or wrong? You decide.

Use the scientific method:
Hypothesis
Materials
Procedure
Experiment
Analysis
Conclusion

No I didn't have to google that, they drilled into me! Good old Chicago Public School System! See you actually do use it in real life!

Okay have fun with it! If you hate my dancing that's cool, if it makes you laugh cuz you're a soo much better dancer than I? GREAT! I'm truly happy and proud of you! if you don't understand what the hell is going on then just look away and listen to the song you put on. For the rest that are into it, I need to know what your analysis, conclusion and phone number is! Cuz we probably should be friends if we aren't already! lol I'm acting like everybody reads this blog! Gotta have an imagination to survive this cruel world. Anyways light and love!

~that is all
Bajá Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment