Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Write What No One Reads

Why write what no one reads?
Because what no one reads
I's reads
eyes read
with heart pouring Quali-Teas
eyes reads these teas only
with the jump jive hive
of  honey bees
nectar, raw that is
B.cause I profess nothing processed
only life is my light
joy is my name
but they call me B.
or B.J.
not even I possess the courage and faith to call me by my name

but on the street I'm no one special
no one see the vivacious adjective before the bee
they don't even know how to pronounce the B sound
so they mistake me for Baha and Bayjah
most days I get called by my true name but even then
I hear mispronunciations not from their mouths
but their hearts
Those that don't believe in joy can't pronounce my name the way it was intended
Even I struggle with it but I always have my eyes on the truth
so I write what no one reads
I get off what no one sees (oxygen, drug free right)
I drink only water is clear to me, the energy it bees
And no one sees just exactly what I see
So no one reads what I right
The fact that I don't give a damn
helps me sleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment