Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Monday, November 28, 2011

A Conversation With God:

By: Chanel Marie Givens

I’m on my knees begging you please Heavenly Father, to come to me. I have so many questions I need to ask you. The light then appeared, and he said “Here I am my child, but know that I can only stay for a little while”, so I looked into his eyes and asked him why, why does Granney have to go through this? He looked at me with no reply and all I could do was cry.
He said, “Understand, that I am not trying to punish you or her, but I have plans for her to get better, you must keep faith in me and you will see a change, dry your eyes my child, things like this are temporary and they only last a while”. I said, “God there are so many things I need to talk to her about, like what was it like in the 60’s, were you always this nice, I’ve never  seen a woman go through life and overcome so much strife. I need you to show me the way, I need you to tell me that everything will be okay, then my conscience kicked in, and I dried my eyes and looked in the mirror, and at that moment things seemed to get a little bit clearer and God said. I’m glad you can see that I am not a selfish God. I’m not doing this for me.
Believe me my child, that she will pull through, look closer at yourself, Alice Jane lives in YOU!” God disappeared into the clouds, and I began to walk with my head up, never looking and never looking down.

No comments:

Post a Comment