Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lets Share Thoughts: (Part One)

I've been wanting to post poetry and story for the past few days, but my home computer has not allowed me to do so. Now that I finally have the opportunity my ideas escape me. So now I figure I'll just take the time to share thoughts if that's okay.

Women tend to sacrifice their girlfriends to be with their boyfriends. Cuz momma always said never bring your man around your freinds right? There's always trouble lurking. Well from experience I've been around my girls boyfriends but I love my girls more than any curious fantasy or one night stand. Shit one of my girls ex's used to hug me soo tight everytime I saw him. I saw the suggestion in his eye and I just laughed like this niggah go the wrong one. But back to my point. Women sacrifice their relationships with their girlfriends to be with their boyfriends and as I result they expect the boyfriend to fill in the void by being both boyfriend and girlfriend.

My women please stop living in this delusion that a man is all you need in this life. And that you're girlfriends are just the filler til you find him or better, when HE FINDS YOU! You're fooling yourself! Women need women relationships. Whether it be bffs, sisters, wifey's, whatever. Shit I'm told all the time I'm a homo and I accept that because I accept the fact that I need my women. I love my women. And the man made for me will know that I'ma stay cheating on him with my sister-friends. He'll love them just as much as I do through supporting my relationships with them. Soo I share this to say. Stop making your man your whole world, it's not healthy and it's not fair to him. A man is man, yes they have a feminine side to them but that doesn't mean they care about your nails, your exes, and whatever else you talk about with your girls.

Enjoy your man as he is, don't try to change him. Neither of you will be happy in the end which equals another failed realtionship.

Penis is my preference but I share love with my girlfriends everyday. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment