Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Resolution:

I don't make New Year's Resolutions. I feel like Jan. 1st is too late to break old habits and start new ones so I always begin mine on Christmas day and yesterday was no exception. While chanting 3 hours of daimoku (that's chanting Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo) I wrote this in my journal:

12/25/11 Merry Christmas !!!

I am talented, genuine but still impure.
Sooo to take control of my life and get the most from it I've decided to do an experiment. Starting today until Christmas day of 2012 I've decided to be 100% raw & 100% Buddhist! lol!

So for me this means consistent effort everyday to get the most out of my body and this life.

- 3 hours of daimoku a day + morning and evening gongyo
- Only fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds and water a day, all uncooked and all the time.

I gave De'Von til age 25 to get his shit together and be with me. I can't have him do that and I'm still in the same place. And because I'm special and I know it, I can do this. I can no longer put myself in the ranks of those of lower frequencies. I have to be me and do me things.

I'm ruled by the # 3
And I love fruits and veggies
So it only seems right that I make these srtides for me.
So I'm gonna start with one full year. And if all is successful on Christmas 2012 then I will extend my studies for another year and see where I am by 25 and if you know who is with me.

That's all I wrote and that's all I need my health and my faith.
Feed the body and the spirit with only the best ingredients.
You should never do an experiment that you can't conduct on yourself.
Consider me a scientist because if my hypothesis is correct then you will never be hearing the end of this.
But you got a year to find out. And if you haven't figured out what my hypothesis is then I can show better than I can explain. Because love is an action at the end of the day and I do love you.
_Bajá Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment