Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Who I Am?

My name is Bajá Marie
I ain't famous
I'm a nobody
but my energy?!?!
My energy is like crack
you get a hit of this smack
you always come back
So I don't worry
every situation in life is temporary
death is not permanent
only a sentiment
that transforms into a reincarnate.

I lost my train of thought basically what I'm trying to say is who I am is all that the heart conveys. and the heart does not convey with words, they are too shallow. Which is probably why I can't complete the poem.
I am art personified because I am the heart personified. You can't spell heart without art. I mean it has to be truth. My first love is dance. I started dancing at the age of three. I started writing poetry at the age of twelve because I got tired of my mom reading my journals and spitting it back to me in her own perverted perception. Poetry was my way of saying "Ma you wanna read in between my lines? Okay well try these on for size." Hahaha!!! I know my jokes aren't funny and I'm lame, I love it! Anyways I started singing at 17. I started coloring and sketching in July of this year and painting last week. Oh and I design my own clothes and jewelry when the free time finds me. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried and by Gosh I'm not bragging cuz I didn't choose this life, I just chose to be me. And me, Bajá Marie is not an artist but a heartist: a healer. Heart is the intent and art is the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment