Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Sharing Stories: This Is My Lisa

My Lisa and I share stories and we share lives. And now we share lives with you.
By Lisa Coleman

You are going to regret this. (Meaning Earl) A break is well needed for both of us. He needs to get his shit together and I need a new start. What can I say, I love this man and it will never be at least not now, who knows if it will ever. I need a new start, I'm ready for something new. Not too experience love but to find a new me, a stronger more adventurous me. The person that is willing to work on themselves and not be scared to tackle the hard stuff head on. I think that's why I want to move to NY because new York is more than just a city, it a place where you really have to fight and tackle yourself mentally and physically against all the odds and proving to yourself that you can make it no matter what. People may say, you can do that in any city but that not true, you have to go where you'll be challenged the most or else you'll never know. NY isn't just a place of just starting your dreams it's a place of hope and victory. For anyone that wants a fresh new start and the greatest challenge you may face in your life as an adult. I don't know why i wrote this but I wanted to share this with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment