Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Painted or Tainted Masterpiece in the Making

I painted this picture today.
Today I painted,
because only colors can express
this
pain-less
express:
     to puncture paper with cursive tattoo art
     to pencil in pieces of my heart
     both approaches
haunt me like my past life amongst roaches
worth-less
express:
       i love to be stroked
       i love to be painted
not tainted.

can you spare me this pain-less
express?

I'm a masterpiece in the making
so it's only right I spend my time painting
I'm an artist
I express art more as I grow
not
less

I share my art folks
that love making that creates folks
art
his brush taught me the stroke
so I thought he knew how to blend
to make my color more volumous and
vibrant
fuck a metaphor,
dick so good I cant speak
doctor's on the other end of the phone now
cuz the dick was soo good;
I cant speak.
I've lost speach,
my only language is the stroke
he used on me
and I paint
 mixing colors with black to dim their brilliance
covering the rebellious graffitti that praised
freedom songs
red, black, green and gold
all the other colors were robbed from me
when the flood gates opened
and I let him in
all because I was Indiana Jones'n
wanted to hear me moanin'
didn't realize I was fakin'
time was wastin'
now she's wasted
tainted,
in the eyes of the vast majority,
but she belongs to me
and I see
clearly,
she's just painted
not in permanent ink
picture not yet complete
not framed,
not penciled in,
not signed,
not praised,
but raised like the cheek bones in my Mona Lisa's smile (My friend Lisa, that is)
true art lovers won't use brush strokes to try to change it
they will just admire from afar
or stand by my side
and watch me
painting
this masterpiece in the making.
~Bajá Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment