Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Alignment = Enlightenment

If enlightenment is your goal. You must understand that as long as you stand hunched over, knees buckled, numb and ALONE, you will never fly high, you will only die and live in limbo hoping your soul gets another try. Don't wait til limbo, change today!

Stand up straight
Look straight ahead
Imagine your limbs as roots
and your mind as the fruit
Move your roots
and feed your fruit
read books
ask questions
be curious
feel everything
numb nothing
pain is living
healing is flying
loving is living
hating is dying
because love is eternally multiplying
BE-CAUSE love is uniting

If you were meant to do it alone, you would be like the guy from one of the episodes off "The Twilight Zone" (I'm talking the black and white ones; yea I spent alot of time with my Moppie). You'd be living on this earth all alone. If you fear feeling pain and hurt you are biased in your eye-sight and not fully living your life. To ignite your light you must let go of your internal fight and unite with like-minded bodies and in-sight-Full (insightful in this case meaning - full of self-knowledge) spirits. Let your inner demons melt when you sweat and let the God-like light in as you consciously, unconsciously or even gasping for the daily breath you breathe (this is what I think to myself when I run on the track). I'ma leave it at that for now. There's more to this topic but all the insight can't come from me cuz I'm not the only one who can see...There are more of me and my mission is to attract them and align myself with them. This includes aligning myself with myself, that's the base and core piece of the structure. I do so through chanting, meditation, exercise, yoga and education. All of which are manifestations of stimulation which is the fertilizer to my seed. The seed of destiny. I'm am my own harvester by I always give appreciation to my mother and father for planting my seed, and caring for me.

As I bloom June so will you cuz we are interconnected 
And...
I love you,
Bajá Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment