Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Just Want to Make Sure you Understand Me:

Let me take a minute to explain myself before I continue with the flood of poetry which will be presented in this place of inter-space that was given to me.
See...

I am Bajá Marie. I've always wanted to be a motivational speaker and I've spent all of my 22 years taking care and advising others in their daily affairs. One thing I learned from all of those years is that you can't change not a damn body but yo own body! OKAY! So for those of you who think you can change a fool, let me tell you as I'm sure others have, you can't change a fool. BUT! you can change you from attracting the fool with your gravitational pull!

I elaborate this way to say that I share myself with anyone who views because hopefully you can see me in your views and we can be not one lonely folks but two happy folks which can then multiply and add in many, many, many I mean like infinity more. Until we all soar and build each other more.
See...
 God Almighty, I call him the SUN, didn't give me authority to live your life for me. He only gave me my life for me. So by sharing the light and dark areas of my existence I hope it brings light, healing, or maybe you can just point your middle finger at me and say damn I'm glad I'm not like this lady, she crazy!!! Whatever makes you happy really. I gives No fuck, cuz I'm happy from sharing.
See...

I just want to make sure you understand me.
That is all, back to the poetry.
Bajá Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment