Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Don't Have 20/20 but I see yo Weave:

My women
My women
Stop hiding your insecurities in synthetic ministries
of belief
See...

You don't need weave flowing down your back
just to comfort your knees?!?!
Just get off them PLEASE!!!
Wear your inner woman
See....

Don't put up a defense
while reading this
I'm not trying to be political
feminist-icle,
spiritual,
OR an individual
I'm an original
Mirroring your original
See...

I'm not saying we gotta go back to being primal
I AM saying we gotta go back to being natural
No don't look at my natural
look in the mirror,
dig your fingers in there
discover your natural.
See...

Allow me to check history
and I understand that time and time again
the inhabitants of MOTHER Earth
women have always outnumbered man
yet man is THE MAN
Because God is Man
So Man Can
But question:
Can God be a man when the womb is where life is created
and the womb lives in WO-man land
I can't stand
to see you abusing me
by pursuing this love for weave
instead a love for we
women are we-men
living to teach men
the reason
they are king
by living
as Queen
but you can't be queen without a crown
and where is it now
its drowned
DROWNED
by this noun: (weave)
See...

Weave please leave.
leave the premises
leave the scalps of my misses
Cuz I misses the way her ends curl
and her face twitches
when combing those nappy happy suns-of-bitches
But when tamed they are renamed
and flow
ever so beautifully
See...

So I come back to you
AND I'd like to ask you
What comes natural to you?
Do you even know?
Cuz God made you this Earth for you to show
To show you, you are Beautiful, powerful, mystical, and magical
everything IN nature mirrors
everything CONsumINg nature is against you.
See...

Don't get attached to these city streets
Don't embody the yellow and white lines in yo hair color high-lights
Don't let this concrete stick to your thick
like hair glue
Don't let these celebrities with their flamboyant weave and fake monies fool you
they aren't the true stars,
because they remain untrue to the stars....
See....

If it ain't natural
it aint YOU
So if you choke for cheese
to go broke on a new weave
every other month or maybe two weeks
I SCREAM: blasphemy QUEEN!!!
This ain't you before me
This ain't your true steez (steez meaning style)
Take off yo weave
Queen stay for a while
Walk on your wild side
Find the rainforest jungle inside
And REAL-ize
what God intended
when HE hoed and tended
his seed:
We-men (pronounced:women)

Take off your weave
Women

Take off your weave and SEE
see Your-self
Embrace Your flaws
And unlock Your-self
and release Your jaws
Your wealth?
Your wealth is in your head
Your wealth is your brain
Your wealth is not your Head-Game
that's insane!
See...

When I look in the mirror
I want to see me
instead of you seeing me
See natural beauties shouldn't be a rarity
So take the focus off your weave
and instead work on keeping your carpet clean
Cuz with a fro all you need is a pick and Afro Sheen
But for them pubics
See...
You need to listen carefully
Those require strict care you see
A combination of background checks,
tests, contracepts, and closed legs.

Your crowned jewel is not a net (a net being your vagina, see this metaphor I want you to get)
it is not your chest
Look up, chin up
Stop looking down
Take off the weave
and see the crown
See...

Your crowned jewel is right in front of you
it comes out of your mouth when you express your views and you smile
both emitting energy like sun rays
it shines from your eyes and the warmth of your embrace says everything is okay
it comes in when you listen with your heart
it comes out when he tastes you where your thighs part.
it blows the breeze in your sweet scent
because from the heavenly galaxy your seed was sent.
When you came, heaven wept
That's why it rains
You are more than what you know
More than what you show
but you'll never know
if you never know
So I write to provoke
Cuz while you sleep
I stay woke
While you weave your hair 
mine I stroke
yet we are reflections
and while you remain in distractions
I live in depression
cuz your reflection
is NOT my reflection
See I wept when
you came
cuz with these weaves you are not the same.

I write, I wept, I wait
For you to come back
and mirror me.
Come back and mirror me.
Be queen again
so the Earth can relive in balance.
I am not against you
doin you
that's why I'm doing you
cuz what what you do right now ain't true
and I am TRUTH
so I know you.
I don't have 20/20 but I do see you
And yo ass cracks, black knees, cleavage and weaves
Show me something more won't you please
Show YOU you are more won't please?!?!?
Please!
PLEASE!!!

By: Bajá Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment