Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

See Inside Me, That Pussy Lining:

I have the key
See
I can see inside of me
beyond that pussy lining
where life is born in linings
and forms are born while laying (pronounced lying)
upon the thrown
the skin within
is liquid
and lucid
and soo unbelievable to the mediocre
they call it stupid
I call it
cupid.
Cuz once you see what I see
you too will love me...
But only when you see beyond
flesh and physicality
step and originality
text and tangebility
sex and sexuality
breath and living, breathing entities

Let go the cash flow
let the cash flow and go
or simply let go
and then we can go
go to the highest heavens
move mountains
breed unity, sisterhood and brethren
bear children
rare children
A new breed
if you believe what I believe
cuz you see what see
when you see me with your eyes and not with your head
when you touch me with nerve endings instead of your hand
when you feast on my mind instead of butter and bread with bedspread
when you collaborate by feeding your bass with my treble
it takes a ear that don't fear or embezzle
when you taste test the wisdom professed wide open
as I open the portal to the future worlds to you
the looking glass to my inside she
see inside me
beyond the lining of my pussy
take a peak
don't tell me what you see
Cuz me I already see
Speak
Not with the lips in your head
or your pocket's new born bread
Instead,
show me what you see
by loving me.

By: Bajá Marie

(Same picture in color. Drawn & Colored by; Bajá Marie)

No comments:

Post a Comment