Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Monday, August 8, 2011

History repeats within and without me: I am the key: Divinity

Break down all the walls surrounding me
Break down me human being
to transient being.

Rip off the chains
Embrace change
and free me

I am your inner light energy
Your lifeforce source
Your king
Your queen
yes you are royalty because of me

I am the inner-G (G meaning Gangstar)
in-your-G
ENERGY
believe in me
as I live in you
A slave to you when I could be so free

Release me:
purity
Increase me:
eternity
See me:
happy
Be me:
true-self/Divinity

By: Bajá Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment