Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Thickness: Take One!



I talked to my grandmother (Moppie) on the phone today and she said the first time I did raw (raw-food veganism that is) I was almost anorexic because no matter the weight I lost in my eyes I only saw thick.

While studying for the GRE Taryn & Thabisile brought to my attention that obesity could be a European ideology. I mean, health is important don't get me wrong. I put health before thickness but in the pursuit of health you get it confused with thinness. See...

I've be meatless for 3 years - meaning I'm a vegetarian/vegan. I am the embodiment of movement - meaning I've been dancing & entertaining since my mother's womb set me free. So exercise and diet have always been apart of me yet, I'm still thick. Damn near solid. My shit don't jiggle but it still taunts me. And when Thabisile said i had adopted European ideology and my Moppie said I had cropped the sight of myself with anorexic photography. I couldn't help but think that thickness is not my enemy. It's apart of me. And instead of battling against it I should walk with it. Shit I should strut it. With my head high. Should it stay with me for life or melt away with every healing day. I will honor its' attachment to me. Acknowledge its' bounce & sway. As my way. See...

This thickness, on me, is more than ass, hips, flabby arms & havin a stomach versus a flat rack or a six-pack. See, what the European ideology named as obesity is really about bein real with yourself & taking responsibility for your life & how you want to live it.

My thickness provides me with a lack of self-confidence, self-esteem & even self-worth. But on the other hand it gets me alot of attention, distinguishes me from the skinny jean majority & comforts/cushions me from the pain. Either way good and bad, in the middle it's who I am right now!!!

And as I make my descent into the sky, I know will shed it on the outside, and absorb it within to comfort my organs & transform from lack of self to more!

Thickness can be a miserable death sentence or a blessing in disguise. I've evolved to the point in my life where I see through the disguise; I just see the me I want to be within the thickness that I is.
I hope I am explaining this in a way we understand. If not I demand you to demand more explanation not from me but from within yourself. Cuz this thickness is more than a fatty melt diet disease. Smalls and mediums can contract the disease. Whether it's a blessing or a curse is up to me, we but mostly you. See...

I've done my part, but where are you.
Wherever you are, remember I love you.
And I'll explore this a little more in depth on Take Two!
Bajá Marie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment