Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I am the gift:

Whether it be sickness
or I be
sick with this
your interest
is worth more than my school loans interest
cuz it breed mentions
attention
as I entertain you with my talents
otherwise known as secret agents
to achieve missions.
Missions that will evolve the people
to need not the red, white or blue pill
for they are far past the hour of ill
nowadays
the people are insane
And I remain to stay sane
in this
my land of the people
home of the brave
I behave
I remain
I stay tame
I don't shame
but on the inside
I am in constant pain
because insanity is not instinct
therefore,
I am not the words I print in ink
I am not poetry
No, I lay still resting on the brink
til I break and then allow they
to say
I'm insane
But I'm not insane
You are
Though I am to blame
and so are you
are you following me with your eyes or your heart
fears or farce
impressions or remarks
Cuz I live far
too far to waste time
yet too close to be too far
I can still feel your energy
and the uneven beats of your heart
they were my drum for soo long
I forgot how to dance to the rhythm
But this sickness
I treat with
the illness
within me
 on the inside the beauty is the beast
and in the sheets....
(Pause: I smile here...)
But I live way over there
I rest my head
I say a prayer

There once was a fever here
A shiver there
lurking
within me
waiting
to be
Come
breath
taking
Debating
Mistaking
confused, abused, used
 no more
the key to war
a fever there was
a shiver
that trembled only on the marley floor
quivered from the soul of vocal chords
nibbled on left over ink stains of words the paper wore
the mic swore

I exchange no more for more
No more fever
no more flu
or flu-like symptoms
or eyes of red or green
no fades to black
no feelings of blue
Only of you
Now.
you and this
This right here
this
What do you call it?
This present day existence
this supercalafragulistic
this talent
this gift
it is my life now
I choose not to be plagued with sickness
and vow I do to the lifeless life of being
Sick with this....
This life
I am
the gift.

By: Bajá Marie
Til I get my money right
I am the gift,
I'll give you my magenta light.
I wish you infinite living days and Life-Full nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment