Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fuck me! I am WE!: ONE

I don't live my life as I
I live my life as we
Cuz we creates community
And me just makes me
Who do you think I'd rather be?

When I push you up on my shoulders
your weight pushes me down into the earth
But I don't agree that I'm covered in dirt
Cuz I didn't say dirt, I said EARTH.
While I helped you succeed, you planted me as a seed.
And when I bloom, I know you'll pick me and together
we rose
as the story goes
The "Happily Ever After" isn't just a dose
of sweet prose
It is supposed!
to be
So again I ask thee
Who THE fuck do you think I'd rather be?
I or we?!

I think only of I as we
See the english language is the only one that deciphers
I from we
the rest
project
that in I there is only we
And when I see I rising high
I know it ain't cuz of the weed
but it is because of WE.

And what does we remind you of
Adam and Eve
Community
Celebrations, vibrations, libations and unity
Mmmmmm this is quite the feast
for the soul
Or would you rather have your soul sold
and be
a SELL-mate(pronouced cellmate) OR
a SELL-ibrity(pronouced celebrity)
fast-money, drug money, bet money, greed
Mmmmm so much green
I'd rather be high on the skyscrapers we build together
than the weed.
Cuz when I came out through the middle passage from my mother's womb
the doctor slapped my ass
and I screamed
FUCK ME!
I am WE!
Bajá Marie.

Who would you rather be?
Whole or sold
I gotta say being sold ain't getting old
but then again we ain't getting no youngah
I'm not tryin to change yah
I just want you to wondah
what life could be for everybody
if you weren't so consumed with you
and made you into two
or ten or a million, trillion, what then?!
Hmmm what then?!

By: Bajá Marie
There's more to come with this one. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment