Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Monday, August 8, 2011

What is Truth?

Truth is love
Love is healing
I believe in love without feeling
Just being love
and living truth.
Wearing your heart on your sleeve
and your truth as your steez (steez meaning style)

Along with expressing truth through words, thoughts, ideas, melodies and movement.
I've decided to make TRUTH with my art of craft making. Here are a few things I've done thus far.



These are Nike's turned Truthies that I did for me. But anything I do for me I would gladly do for my fellow man, woman and tran...Yes I understand.

This is a snapback I created...It spells out TRUTH in its' original intent. I haven't worn it. But boy do I like it.



And lastly these are some TRUTH earrings. These are the prototypes though. I will soon get much better at this flow. But for those who didn't know I make stuff now you know!

The purpose of this line is not to line my pockets with dime bags or dimes. It actually quite the opposite see. I wish to make profits from these physical manifestation of my love i.e. trinkets too have unlimited funds for my non-profit organization. In which I plan to rebuild community by training our future generations with art discipline, technique, freedom and creativity. I am not greedy, because I love thee. All of humanity. So I hope that you will love me, support me and give me your money =^D.

That's all for now folks. Til Tomorrow Celebrate yo LIFE!
Cuz I'm the truth and I said "It's alright".
Good day to you.
And Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment