Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Monday, August 15, 2011

In Living Color: This is my story

You've recieved one installment of my life story there is more to come. Last night I drew this picture with the thought of me. Nobody but me.

This picture is alot of things because this picture depicts the energy within me that cameras don't see. This morning my ex-boyfriend and close friend told me Thank you for shining your light...I said Your welcome? Didn't know I was shining anything, because everyday I'm struggling to be a human being because being a human noid is soo easy, but it doesn't make me happy. As this friend told me "We are not worker bees". I'm a truth bee. And truth comes in all colors and so does me. As you can now see in this my photography of me...Interpret it however you see...


Love is what I am, truth is what I do and kisses from me to you.
I love you, I'm not afraid, I love you, I do.
Because I truly love me,
Bajá Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment