Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Passion Which Speaks Beyond Poetry:

I would like to take a minute to explain this week's blog entries...See...
  
My passion for expressing truth has evolved beyond poetry. Most call it the Holy Spirit, I call it simply remembering. Whatever we decide it takes a hold of me to the point where the pen can not depict it's meaning. And since I have no access to 24/7 surveillance I can't dance it because no one else would see it....See...

I'm an antennae for pure energy and energy is expressed best in color. My passion for expressing truth has evolved beyond lined pages and blue and black ink to a blind sight of colorful symphony - meaning simply I only see colors and I have to express it...See...

I don't know if you've figured this out by now. I'm a story teller. That's why I'm an artist. Everything I be, do and have comes with a story. And since my words are my wealth, sharing stories are good for my health, your wealth and the future. I value truth over all other things, because truth is the seed that blooms all positivity: love, healing, unity, community, purity, happiness, true-self, eternity, strength, flexibility, femininity, the list goes. It is my duty to express it so that human beings will receive it and human noids will download it...See...

I'm a weirdo, I'm Bajá Marie
And if you open your heart to me you'll see that these pictures are an extension of my poetry.
B. Cause my passion for truth speaks beyond symmetry to plant the seed (truth) in your reality.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment