Welcome to Dream Seeds

I'm not here to publicize reality. My sole purpose is to paint your dreams so you can see you and them in reality. I'm like Johnny Appleseed. I plant the seeds. You bloom and seed. We are all happy and at peace. Now please read.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Last Night I Cried:

I feel like I could cry tonight
Because I don't know who I am
And
Know not what I do or understand
And
I'll be damned, if I let another man rub my his hand
down there
And
I'll be damned, if I let someone mold me in order to keep hold of me again
And I can't stand the union of woman-man-woman-man-man-woman
But in my heart I seek unity?!?!?!
See what I'm saying yo
What the FUCK is wrong with me?!?!

They say I see therefore I am?
But I don't see me in the mirror I see them?
So how I do I live my life for me now when I miss living them.
Boy they did a number on me and I did nothing but love them.
But I don't point the finger to blame them
I blame me for my sins
I take responsibility in this life as I will again.
Cuz I can't stand to see the disunity of woman-man-woman-man-man-woman
Children and friends; husband and bands
So I must stand!

And,
take the stand
and
Testify
as I cry
replenish the soil and the soul (they are parallel)
By watering my dream seeds with fresh salt water tears
mixed with the life giving oil excreeting from my cheeks
while I sob releasing my deepest fears...
You love me?
You care?!
How dare YOU!!!
Care for!!!
me
I ain't nobody...
I'm just free flowing
raw unknowing
Energy.
And
if I die
no one would know
therre would be no soul to fold
Cuz she's already achieved the Olympian gold
she was predestined to fly
So I
testify
and I
test to fly
I fly high and stay fly
I fly for motherfucking free
And trust that I fly full
lifting my entire community
and I'm always on E.
And though I serve religiously
Nobody serves me but me
It's my motherfucking destiny
I'm free!

And
it don't matter what looney tunes
bloom in june
 and pull a boom boom
on me
Just to stab at my empty pockets
Violence can't stop this
I was mama's gun
and at 21, I upgraded to rockets
and torpedo blockage
Nothing can stop this
Not even me...

I'm protected
hasn't my life projected what is shown
came from the hood but I ain't blown
Imprisoned but never convicted
guilty waay before I even understood my innocence
Existed before I even pursued my own existence...

And
last night I cried
cried tears that absorbed the years
of my pain
and I wiped my eyes dry
and let the pain in them wipe away.
And today
I saw my eyes and I knew I was alive
I had survived
and now it was time to live
to live alive
so alive I live
Cuz I shine
inside and in between the lines
I shine
even in the shadows of time
I shine
Indefinetly
like the celibacy heat between my thighs
I shine
emitting rays (seen as race) of peace that erase the color lines
I shine
to bloom, fruit
and be ripe
and provide new-trition (pronounced nutrition)
that's my mission.
to be fly
fly high
unite so you and I and him and them and then
touch the sky
unite
with me
as we create a new repitition of history,
rather than this same old sob story.

By: Bajá Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment